INTRODUCING THE GREATHORN THREAT PLATFORM
Automated threat detection and response for in-house communication systems.
Understanding whether a specific message is a threat requires fully integrated threat intelligence, with significant amounts of data to identify threat patterns and help inform incident response actions.
The GreatHorn Threat Platform helps organizations protect against targeted social engineering attacks in any cloud-connected communication system.
Built upon the same foundation of big data and machine learning that powers GreatHorn’s email and messaging security products, the Threat Platform provides continuous access to intelligence on both emergent and historical threats.
Designed for integration with any cloud communication platform, the GreatHorn Threat Platform represents a new kind of security platform, ready to scale to protect against today’s sophisticated threats.
GREATHORN EMAIL API
- Integrate hybrid / new email systems into the GreatHorn protection framework
GREATHORN THREAT API
- Check for known malware by file hash
- Check for suspicious email servers by IP
- Retrieve information about known phishing campaigns
- Retrieve global trend data, for example: rates of SPF/DKIM/DMARC use and configuration, display-name spoofing, and domain look-alike use.