Cloud email platforms, and the emergence of API-based security tools to protect those systems, are changing how information security teams manage risk for Office 365 and G Suite.
In this webinar, attendees will hear how some of the world’s largest enterprises have selected and successfully implemented a comprehensive email security program utilizing these new technologies, and how they have addressed the challenges of both proactive phishing detection as well as incident management and response. Topics covered will include:
- Why cloud native controls are replacing legacy secure email gateways
- How to evaluate and differentiate between cloud native phishing automation and response tools
- Measuring and managing time to detection and time to response for threats that reach user inboxes
- What “scale” means in a cloud-native email platform
- The need for comprehensive protection, including URL sandboxing, real-time threat alerting, relationship graph-based risk analysis, and end-user engagement as part of a cohesive security strategy